So Valentine’s is this week (or to some, just another Friday). Whatever your relationship status might be, we’ve compiled some tunes to set the mood for those who enjoy the over commercialized heart-shaped mush and those who advocate Single Awareness Day and vomit at the site of PDA. Personally, we just love having an excuse to eat candy and drink.
This week’s eventseeker Office Playlist (2/11/14) features:
1. The Moon Song – KAREN O
2. When You Were Mine – DENT MAY
3. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out – THE SMITHS
4. Love Will Tear Us Apart – JOY DIVISION
5. Femme Fatale (The Velvet Underground Cover) – MODULAR
6. Post Break-Up Sex – THE VACCINES
If you’re loving this playlist, be sure to check out the rest of our playlists on our Soundcloud.
If you want to pretend for a minute that you know more than we do about music, go ahead, send us your thoughts. Hit us with your best shot, we dare you.